Meditations of the Goddess
Meditation is a spiritual method that has been used in many cultures throughout history. Meditation can be a form of prayer, visualization, an intention or an activity of conscious feeling. There are certain methods to do specific meditations, however it is important to incorporate meditation into one's personal lifestyle on a daily basis in order to heal and be more energetically balanced, and thus being a living embodiment of the goddess and god archetypes.
Meditation activates a double vortex within ones energy body, known as a toroidal field, which can expand the auric field. With daily meditation practice and balanced free will intent, the goddess presence anchors more through the energy body and so on the planet. Sisterhood of the Rose groups who gather together are able to use their shushumna energy channel , to receive the rays from the galactic central sun as well as light from our light family who assist us from above and below the surface of the planet.
This page has a list of meditations which can assist in the spiritual development and anchoring of the goddess energy within your life.
Healing Sexual Programming
1. Note: pen and paper required
In your own way come into a relaxing state of consciousness. (You can do this by visualizing a brilliant white light entering your shushumna energy channel on an inhale and exhaling that brilliant white light into your surroundings)
2. Begin to write on one side of a piece of paper "sex is love" while feeling that truth with your emotions.
3. In the second column, write "sex is not love" while feeling that truth with your emotions.
4. Repeat this writing of "sex is love", "sex is not love" for several minutes, alternating between the two while feeling what you write as complete truth, connecting with your emotions.
Note: Many women were programmed for sex only with love while men were programmed for sex without love. Neither are divine truth...this technique is used to heal the sexual programming by confusing the navel biochip implant.
Merging the Heart & Sexual Energy Meditation
1. Relax your body and watch your breath for a few moments.
2. Visualize a brilliant white light entering your physical body and all energy bodies as you inhale, then exhale that white light into your surroundings.
3. Now visualize a soft pink rose bud in your heart chakra. As you breathe that rose starts to bloom. Keep doing this for a few minutes.
4. Visualize a red rose at your intimate area. As you breathe that rose starts to bloom. Keep doing this for a few minutes.
5. As you inhale, the sexual energy of the red rose is rising up your energy channels to the pink rose at your heart chakra.
6. As you exhale, visualizing the loving, healing energy of the pink rose descend into the red rose at your intimate area creating a loop of energy. Repeat this for a few minutes.
Goddess Vortex Meditation
1. Lift your hands above your head and begin to rotate your body clockwise
2. While doing that, sing mantra iiii (pronouced like e in Venus) so that it vibrates throughout your body and visualize your body morphing into a brilliant pillar of Light, with millions of rainbow colored stars scattered within that pillar of Light.
3. Keep singing the mantra and rotating. After a few moments, drop your hands close to your body and continue rotating clockwise.
4. While doing that, start singing mantra
eeeaaa (eee is pronounced as e in "America" and a is pronounced as a in "America") so that it vibrates through your body and visualize a rainbow vortex of Light expanding from your heart outwards throughout the whole planet. Call upon the presence of your spiritual guides, Ascended masters, Pleiadians, angels, dolphins, twin souls, soulmates, soul families and other beings of Light.
5. Keep singing the mantra and rotating and stay in the presence of all those beings of Light for a while.
Return of the Goddess Meditation
1. Relax your mind and body by watching your breath for a few minutes.
2. Visualize a pillar of pink Light emanating from the Galactic Central Sun, going through your body to the center of the Earth. Keep this pillar of Light active for a few minutes. Then visualize a loving feminine presence in the shape of a beautiful Goddess descending from the sky and entering your physical body. This presence will harmonize your inner woman and make you more loving. Stay united with that presence for a while.
3. Visualize a bright new spiritual future for humanity, with men and women in perfect understanding, with our society growing beyond wars and conflicts as all dark entities, physical and non-physical, are removed from our planet. Visualize all wounds of humanity being healed; all humanity being inspired and guided with everybody having their own connection with their own Soul and the Source, in a perfect balance of their inner male and female aspects.
A Buddhic column is a permanent column of Buddhic fire, linked into the planetary network. It is a very useful technique to create a Light vortex in a location which assists the Light Forces to liberate this planet.
It can be built when a person is present at the location, or remotely when a group of people are doing it together.
It can also be made as large as is necessary to cover a specific location, even a whole city.
The following 13 locations are of upmost importance (daily):
Please feel free to meditate on any of the above locations you feel drawn to